(Video) DIY Wooden Art Signs For Home
Here are some great DIY ideas for around the home! It’s easy and fun to do!
If you have some old bits of wood lying around the property, such as pellet wood, then you might want to try making some DIY wooden art signs for the family home, or for the kids room!
I think it’s an awesome way of re inventing those old pieces of discarded wood and a chance to turn something into a piece of art.
Try this ‘home Decor Project’ a complete self tutorial of how to make wooden art signs.
Things You’ll Need:
– Wood Plank (I used 11″x24″ plank from Lowe’s)
– Wood Stain (Color used “walnut”)
– Picture Hangers (This can be found in your local department store)
– Small Paint Brush
– Regular Paint Brush
– Crochet Thread
– Clear Garbage Bag (regular will work just fine!)
– Nails (I believe mine are half inch nails)
– White Paint
– Artist/Painter’s Tape
– Quote/Saying Printout
Check out the video on the next page to view the tutorial….