Dream Inspired Quotes
Dreams are necessary to life, as Anais Nin once said.
Below is one of her dream inspired quotes…
Anaïs Nin was an author born to Cuban parents in France, where she was also raised. She spent some time in Spain and Cuba but lived most of her life in the United States where she became an established author.
Anais Nin also wrote some of these lovely quotes..
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.
- I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing.
- Do not seek the because – in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions.
People living deeply have no fear of death.
Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Post-Impressionist painter. He was a Dutch artist whose work had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art
He was also famed for these two personal quotes
- What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
- Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
George Robert “Bob” Newhart is an American stand-up comedian and actor. Noted for his deadpan and slightly stammering delivery, Newhart came to prominence in the 1960s when his album of comedic monologues.
Here are two more quotes that I like
- Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
- All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it!
Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American essayist, lecturer, and poet who led the Transcendentalist movement of the mid-19th century. Here is another one of his awesome quotes that I love…
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Mark Twain, was an amazing American author and humorist. He wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and its sequel, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, the latter often called “The Great American Novel”
Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to like us on facebook.
(Wikipedia Source) Main Photo Of Bob Newhart
Main Photo Of Mark Twain Postage Stamp
Main Photo Of Pond By photophilde